Guest Posting Guidelines
Here at wehaveacoolsite.com we always try to bring great content to our readers. If you are the creator of great content we think there should be a place for you to publish your thoughts and share what you enjoy the most. If you think you have a thing to add on fun, games or photography, this is the right place for you.
- Get your name out: Guest posting is the ideal opportunity to broaden your readership and get new perspectives from a different community!
- Promote your own project: Every guest post gets awarded two do-follow links per post. That will strengthen your sites Google Ranking and draw more readers to your site.
- Your own profile: As a guest author you get your own profile on wehaveacoolsite.com (like this). This means even more links to your social network profiles.
- Give and get: Guest posts are a great opportunity for both the host and the guest author. Both can grow together and build powerful relationships.
Guidelines for your guest post
- Articles should be between 300 and 1000 words.
- Everything you submit must be your own unique work and shouldn’t be reposted anywhere else.
- If you include pictures in your posts make sure NOT to break copyright law and credit the authors where it’s due.
- You still own your content after submitting, but we may do minor edits (you’ll have the last word!).
- Have fun with it!
If you are interested in becoming a guest author on wehaveacoolsite.com write me an E-Mail or use the contact form below. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
» E-Mail: email@example.com